Jean Sorel is the President and CEO of First Class Enterprise. Mr. Sorel and his very popular Brokerage firm First Class Real Estate, LLC has helped thousands of people accomplish their ” American Dream” buy or sell the house. Since 2002 Mr. Sorel and his broker firm has sold nealy $500,000,000.00 in Sales volume . He has helped more than 50,000.00 people get Free Healthcare/ ACA through the Health Insurance MarketPlace since 2012, more than 25,000 clients with the Individual /Business Taxes in more than 25 States in USA and the Us Virgin Isles , about 5 000 people with TPS/ Biden Parole Form I-134A.
There is no slowing down for Jean, he continues to rise through the ranks professionally and personally. He now owns the largest Haitian Real Estate Firm in the entire State of Florida and is always looking to hire new agents. His goal is to open as many branches of his Real Estate Firm as possible in Florida and beyond.
Jean believes that the best way to find one’s self is to lose one’s self in the service of others. After over fifteen years of planning, the dream of starting a non-profit organization has become a reality. He started the non-profit (Organisation Professionelle pour le Development Educatif de Bainet—OPDEB) to not only help with the opening of a Technical School back where he came from (Bainet, Haiti) but to also give scholarships/grants to students here in the United States. Now, for the first time, Bainet finally has its very own technical school. Some of the classes that are being offered at the school are: Construction, Tailoring, Bakery, Plumbing, Electricity, Computer Tech, Mechanic and Basic English.
Jean wants to remind everyone that success in life does not necessarily mean fame and fortune. It’s about fulfilling your dreams and God-given potentials, growing steadily, and learning more about yourself at every stage of your life. He knows that he can not change the whole world but in his small and humble way can create a spark that will warm the heart of someone, a ripple that will become a wave, and the reason while someone out there smiles with hope.
It’s about fulfilling your dreams and God given potentials, growing steadily and learning more about yourself at every stage of your life.” He said.
Mr. Jean Sorel makes buying or selling your home an incredible, memorable experience. He uses his 20+ years of experience to help you achieve your goals in the least amount of time and with the least amount of stress possible. Whether you are a first-time home-buyer or a seasoned seller, he will bring a welcomed energy and integrity to your next real estate adventure.
Currently working as a Real Estate Professional since 2002 in Miami Florida. Extend and make use of sales marketing to create buyers, sellers, and financial investors. Specializing in matters related to down payment assistance and foreclosure sales. Retain active trouble solving support and negotiations involving closing matters.
Mr. Jean Sorel has many years of advanced Real Estate training and experience selling thousands of houses. As a Multi- million TOP Producer , he has his own Real Estate Magazine he publishes every year . He has built an amazing system of getting properties sold fast in Miami-Dade, Broward, Monroe, Orange /Orlando, Martin & St. Lucie and Palm Beach counties for over 20 years. As a Florida Realtor / Broker / Owner, he specializes in luxury / waterfront homes, relocation, condos, town-homes, leasing, commercial, residential, pre-construction, short sales, foreclosure, distressed properties, duplexes, apartment buildings, and 90 days selling program guaranteed.
He wants to offer his clients peace of mind knowing that they are working with an experienced and educated professional who’s worked every aspect of the building, real estate, financing from the ground up within about 21 years.
He holds the following licenses and Certificates : Real Estate Sales / Broker, General Lines Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance , Certified Immigration Consultant , IRS Certified Tax Return Advisor ( EA Student), Certified Medicare Insurance Broker ,
Here is a list of the Real Estate specialties and services:
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Up to 100% commission to Realtor Associates
- Honor Agent to Agent referrals / with up to 50/50 % commission split in all 50 States & Around the World.
- Bulk REO directly from Bank to Seller
- Bank Foreclosure available
- Short Sale Foreclosure Specialist
- Certified Distressed Properties expert
- HUD / REO Certified Broker
- New Construction / New Home available
- First Time Homebuyers may qualify for up to $35,000.00 Down Payment Assistance
- Short Sales Properties available with up to 40% Instant Equity
- Commercial / Residential Property available
- Investment Property available: 1 – 4 , Units apartment building / Hotel / Motel / Shopping Center, Restaurant, Church , Residential/Commercial Vacant land etc.
As Broker / CEO of First Class, I portray what the company slogan says: “Everyone Deserves First Class Service”. That’s why First Class is a five star rated company, according to google, Facebook, and LinkedIn reviews. Our goal is to educate, lead, train, and inspire real estate professionals so they can be at their best at all time; because we want our associates and staff members to be the best in the industry; to have access to the newest and best information available. In addition to information, we want to connect our members to the right people in order to help their business grow. Plus, our experience, knowledge, ethics, and professionalism radiated throughout the office and helped the office to the highest of standards for realtors; in exchange, we ask our agents and staff members to be committed to passing on the discipline of service to our clients and the community.
The HIGHEST compliment our clients can give is the “REFERRAL of their Friends and Family members.” Thank you for your Trust.
For those of you who may not be too familiar with the First Class Enterprise, the number One Haitian Real Estate Firm in the entire State Florida area, with more than 100 active agents and many more to follow.
In addition, we provide various types of insurance, which include, but not limited to Homeowners, Life, auto, renters, commercial, Medicare for seniors and as well as an Obama Care Free Enrollment. We also prepare individual and business taxes in all 50 States including the US Virgin Islands , a service we’ve been providing in the community for over 20 years.
We currently employ 20 Full timers and 15-part timers, 100+ real estate agents, 75 Tax Preparers, 100 Insurance agents/ ACA agents , with plans on bringing more staff on-board within the near future.
Our goal is to create over 1000 jobs in the area in the next 10 years , help floridian/ our own Haitian community to buy 500 homes in the 5 years and help train others to become business owners like myself and make a difference in their communities.
My main personal goals include:
- To recruit 500 agents in the next five years
- To open one more Branch office in Broward, Orlando/Orange, Port St. Lucie, and Palm Beach Counties
- To Publish a Bestseller book in 2025
- To Open a Health Care Clinic in 2025
Professional Skills & Title:
- Lic. Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Lic. General Lines Insurance Agent
- Currently IRS Certified RTRP/AFSP
- Enrolled Agent Student (EA)
- Life Insurance Specialist
- ACA/ Obamacare Specialist
- HomeOwners Insurance Specialist
- Senior Medicare Specialist
- Reo & Short Sale Specialist
- Certified Immigration
- OPDEB Founder & Chairman
- HACCOF Trustee
- Business consulting / Real Estate Trainer
- Achieving high-end sales value
- Associating with prospective clients and increasing business terms with them
HONORS & AWARDS:
- Certificate of Recognition By Miami Dade Mayor & The Board of Commissioners
- Certificate of Recognition by North Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Certificate of Recognition by FANN ( Toussaint Louverture Award)
- HACCOF Trustee in 2023
- Nominated By Haiti Open Magazine as top 10 Most Influential Entrepreneur in FL.
- Proclamation by City of North Miami Beach in 2021
- Proclamation by City of North Miami in 2022
- 3 Times Entrepreneur of the Year by PHMA & One time Philanthropist of the Year ( 2020-2023)
- Nominated 2023 Daddy/Father’s of the Year by International Father’s Association
- Top Producer Agent in 2004
- Top Senior Loan Officer in 2005
- Successfully completing the requirements and meeting the high standards of the GOLD COAST SCHOOL OF REAL ESTATE program
- Attended Miami-Dade College, 2002-2004
- Studied Insurance Business at Broward College
- Licensed by Tax Preparer Learning System, LLC (RTRP)
- Currently Study EA at SFS University
- English Certificate at FIU in 2023
- Currently Studying at Florida International University (FIU)
A Leader in Income Tax Services
With 3 Prime locations in Florida, thousands of clients and Millions of dollars in refunds, Jean Marc Sorel has become the go-to guy for most of South Florida’s residents and more than 25 States including Us Virgin Island to get their taxes done. His tenacity, speed of service and longevity in the financial field enables Mr. Sorel as President and CEO of First Class to help the average person get the most out of their income tax refunds. Every year he donates the sounds of Turkeys, Back to schools giveaways, and he has a very popular $10,000.00 Raffle give away he does every year at the end of the tax season.